Mission and Goals
Mission & Goals
Yemeniaty is an independent ghostwriter doktorarbeit nonprofit organization established to address the current disconnect between Yemen’s local actors and the rest of the world, and to serve as a resource portal to and for Yemen. By conducting high-calibre research and analysis on Yemen’s affairs and world relations—through direct engagement with decision makers in government, civil society organizations and businesses,—Yemeniaty aims to bring local Yemeni voices to a larger audience, and in so doing, increase global understanding of the country and the nature of the challenges it faces.
Yemeniaty aims to serve as an akademischer ghostwriter in-depth resource for stakeholders, policymakers, and interested citizens worldwide; providing a unique, well-informed perspective on Yemeni affairs. Through combining advocacy with research, Yemeniaty provides a creative space to articulate policy devices and options, and advance comprehensive recommendations.
Our goals are:
- To enable all relevant stakeholders to identify emerging concerns and to explore strategic and long-range policy views on Yemen.
- To foster peaceful and mutually beneficial diplomatic relations between members of the international community and Yemen through dialogue, research and advocacy.
- To assess all relevant political and socio-economic development agencies while cultivating actionable knowledge on issues related to Yemen.
- To design and execute programs on conflict resolution and political development with an emphasis on the role of women and the youth. More general option: To empower women and youth by creating opportunities to engage in conflict resolution and political development
- To ensure the communal well-being of the Yemeni population through the implementation of development programs with new and existing organizations through capacity building, grassroots participation, and active community engagement.